I think I finally made "it"... everybody talks about "it" cause they want "it", well I've got "it" now!
If you think I will live "it" down or stop "it", you really don't know me...
- Imagined a quilt made of clothing labels*
- Saved clothing labels for "it"*,and was given clothing labels* (receiving them in the mail, in person, via messenger; and yes, I will still accept more, this is not my last label quilt)
- Created light colored applique letters, fused base fabric cream colored Kona !!!
- Created dark colored background on base fabric using Steam a Seam sticky fusible!!!
- Zigzag stitched applique - later inked in applique stitch with black Sharpie marker!!!
- Free Motion Machine quilted the light areas with lime green, and dark ones with Navy Blue - this is why I had Navy Blue on my machine - so at this point I decided to edge many of the quilts from the early days of this challenge
- Free Motion ZigZagged edge!!!
!!! - First time I ever did this type of thing
and what is behind "it" you ask...
"its" backed with cash - well, cash fabric