Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cheryendipity

When you are lucky, you get just what you need, just when you need it.

Most of the time that's called Serendipity.

When I started the day, I wasn't feeling very creative or inspired, but then I heard Cheryl Lynch's talk "Inspiration From Squiggles and Dots". 

One of the photos in her slideshow was from Longwood Gardens - and I recognized the shape it was something I had taken a photo of last year...

here is my photo...
some of Cheryl's small pieces
Longwood Gardens artful manhole cover



why is it the funner photos are more blurred?  Fun has a blurring effect!


another interesting shape at Longwood Gardens



why did this shape appeal to me? see my feet?
 

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to see you again last night. Glad to inspire and now you've created a new word! Those juices are flowing.

    ReplyDelete