Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chantilly Lace Reveal


 
Artist statement
Chantilly Lace – Amy Parra Morusiewicz
My guitar shaped piece honors the memory of J. P. Richardson (the Big Bopper), his lighthearted music is like art to my ears. This rockabilly tune from 1958, plays in my head with new lyrics: “Chantilly Lace in an Eighteen Inch space, with a deadline hanging down, that inspired my art, with a giggle in my heart, fun makes the world go round, oh baby, that’s what I like.”  Humor and art can coexist.  My muse is to a-muse.  Visit my blog for more details on my arts and adventures: funfromatoz.blogspot.com.    I wish you Fun From A to Z!

 Cyndi Souder, Judy Gula and me at the artists reception

Tomorrow, I'll give you a glimpse into my creative process and share one of my favorite design tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment